What you need to know before you book:
- We can host 1, 2 or 3 groups (up to 35 pupils in each group) from two schools on each day.
- Each group must be accompanied by a minimum of 3 adults.
- Each group will have 1 session in the Exploration Zone and 2 different activities selected from a Workshop, a Show, or a Woodland Walk.
- We will take care of arranging the schedule of your chosen activities for your visit between 10am and 2pm.
- Pricing information:
- £9* per pupil (accompanying adults free).
- £180* minimum charge for school visits.
- School Membership grants a 15% discount.
- *All prices subject to VAT.
- We recommend attending one of our free, monthly Teacher Taster sessions before your school visit.
- Further details can be found here: School Visit Information.
If you would like to book a school visit to the Science Oxford Centre, complete the 4 steps below and we will contact you to confirm your booking in 2-3 working days.
For any further enquiries, you can contact us on [email protected] or 01865 810 000.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pupils to the Science Oxford Centre.