Engaging pupils with science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) through inspiring and innovative activities is what we do best at Science Oxford! Whether that’s meeting real scientists and engineers, developing thinking, communication, team work and problem solving skills through interactive workshops or pupils taking the lead with their own investigations as part of the Big Science Event, we are here to support your teaching and learning in STEM.
As a member school, you will receive benefits for both staff and pupils, as well as becoming part of a growing network of teachers sharing best practise, teaching ideas and tried and tested activities. Member schools are offered free opportunities to try out new Science Oxford shows and workshops and to advise on the development of resources so that they will have the greatest impact on learning in your school.
Becoming a Science Oxford Member School provides:
- A free teacher CPD twilight session for your school or partnership
- Two weeks of free kit loan from our extensive collection of activities
- A 25% discount on all outreach bookings all year
- Preferential booking for free workshops and CPD as part of Science Oxford funded projects
- Bespoke advice from members of the Science Oxford team regarding STEM teaching and learning, outreach opportunities and linking with local businesses
- A monthly Schools e-newsletter showcasing our pick of STEM resources, funding opportunities and news
- A membership certificate for display in school