Science of Magic
The Science of Magic is designed for up to 60 children.
Where did the water go? Why didn’t that fall over? How did he know which one I picked? When will she get wet? How could an egg be taught to swim?
Working scientifically, children try to figure out the science behind a series of amazing magic tricks. They will be puzzled and intrigued, have their observation skills tested, consider carefully what they already know and think creatively. They will learn to never trust a magician, how to make a biscuit tin roll uphill and what keeps babies’ bottoms dry.
This ever-popular show covers a wide range of scientific principles, and engages everyone with the mysteries of magic to explain.
- Lower Key Stage 2 Programme of Study: Working scientifically
- Upper Key Stage 2 Programme of Study: Working scientifically
- Year 3 Programme of Study: Forces and magnets
- Year 5 Programme of Study: Properties and changes of materials
- Year 5 Programme of Study: Forces
Contact our schools team with any questions on [email protected].
Back to previous page