Sold out: Family Day (26 March)
Visit the Science Oxford Centre for a unique family experience this March. Explore, discover and play in the Exploration Zone, pick up an activity sheet and follow our woodland nature trails.
Children and grown-ups alike have fun experimenting with interactive exhibits in the Exploration Zone, where you can create and test flying designs at the Air Table, marvel at momentum with spinning discs at the Turntable, and try to beat the Scarf-shooter. Mini-engineers can build a giant magnetic ball run, or test what’s hot and what’s not with the Curious Camera. Brainiacs can solve puzzles, light up circuits and get the cogs whirring with our fun, mind-melting activities.
Your ticket includes two hours in the Exploration Zone and access to woodland all day.
Visit the Skogen Café at the Centre between 10am and 4pm
For information on our terms and conditions visit here.
- We recommend booking tickets in advance
- We request that visitors wear face coverings inside the Centre (age 11+)
- We have reduced capacities for our indoor activities
- The Science Oxford Centre will be well ventilated, with windows and doors open
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entering, inside and on exiting the Science Oxford Centre
- If you are showing symptoms of Covid-19 or are in a vulnerable group, please stay at home – you can transfer your ticket to another day (you can do this yourself via Eventbrite or contact us if you have any issues).
Science Oxford welcomes all children to our events. If you or your child has additional needs, please get in touch to discuss how we can best support your child to make the most of the club. Contact [email protected]
Phone – 01865 810000
Email – [email protected]
Science Oxford Centre
Quarry Rd, Headington, Oxford, OX3 8SB
Back to previous page