Family Days 2023 (every Saturday)
|Saturday, 4th February 2023||Book Now|
|Saturday, 11th February 2023||Book Now|
|Saturday, 18th February 2023||Book Now|
|Saturday, 25th February 2023||Book Now|
|Saturday, 4th March 2023||Book Now|
|Saturday, 11th March 2023||Book Now|
|Saturday, 18th March 2023||Book Now|
|Saturday, 25th March 2023||Book Now|
Visit the Science Oxford Centre for a unique family experience. Explore, discover and play in the Exploration Zone, where children and grown-ups alike have fun experimenting with interactive exhibits – create and test flying designs at the Air Table, build a giant magnetic ball run, and see what’s hot and what’s not with the Curious Camera.
With 15 acres of woodland and ponds, there’s plenty to explore outside too. Pick up an Explorer Backpack and trail map and see what wildlife you can spot.
Try our ‘Red Cabbage Chemistry’ experiments for January’s Live Labs, and ‘Seeing Differently’ for February’s pop ups in the Exploration Zone.
What is included in your ticket:
- Two-hour timeslot in the Exploration Zone
- Access to the woodland and outdoor areas from 10am–4.30pm (until spring, then 5pm)
- Parking (limited availability, see below for details)
What is NOT included in your ticket:
- Entry to Club
Food and drink: Emira’s Kitchen café is open on Saturdays from 10am-4pm, serving hot and cold drinks, snacks and light lunches. Visitors are also welcome to bring their own refreshments and snacks to eat at our indoor or outdoor lunch tables.
Bike Parking: This is available on site
Car Parking: This is only available on the weekends (not on weekdays). Please see here for information on alternative parking and how to get here. Contact us on [email protected] if you require parking for accessibility reasons. If travelling far, we recommend visiting on a Saturday, when parking is usually available on site.
Our skilled staff ensure that every child can access the activities and differentiate to engage all children. If your child has specific additional needs, please get in touch via [email protected] to discuss how they can be best supported. See our Accessible Resources.
- Visitors and staff may choose to wear face coverings inside the Centre
- The Science Oxford Centre is well ventilated, with windows and doors open (where appropriate)
- Hand sanitiser is available on entry, exit and throughout the Centre
- If you are showing symptoms of Covid-19 or are in a vulnerable group, please stay at home – you can transfer your ticket to another day (you can do this yourself via Eventbrite or contact us if you have any issues)
Phone: 01865 810000
Email [email protected]
Visiting information: Science Oxford Centre visiting information and FAQs on our website here.
Science Oxford Centre
Quarry Rd, Headington, Oxford, OX3 8SB
Back to previous page