Arti-Techs (Ages 11-14) After-school Club
Registration of interest is currently open for our summer and autumn terms.
To join our list, please complete the form here: surveymonkey.com/r/artitechs
To give participants time to attend after school: arrival is from 3.30pm with maker activities available and we will start specific guided activities at 4pm.
Dates for Summer Term: 26th April – 12th July
Dates for Autumn Term: 27th September – 6th December
• Aprons to protect school uniforms
• Materials and supplies for weekly activities and projects
• Support with Arts & CREST Award applications
• Attend all 10 sessions
• Make their own way home or arrange to be picked up
• Be willing to try new things and learn new skills
• Be respectful to the other attendees and Science Oxford staff
The health and well-being of our visitors and staff is our highest priority. Please check your emails in case of a last minute cancellation.
Please note the following precautions / changes:
• If you, or anyone in your household, test positive, have any Covid symptoms, or are asked to self-isolate, then do not attend the club.
• Masks are requested for everyone 11+, unless exempt.
• Doors to the outside will be kept open throughout the day for ventilation, so please come warmly dressed. Bulky clothes, such as coats, will need to be taken off before some of the activities for safety, so wear something warm underneath.
• You can collect your child at 5.30pm. If the barrier is not open then use the intercom box to contact reception, letting them know that you are there for the Science Oxford Arti-Techs After School Club.
• All places must be registered in advance.
• Regular cleaning will take place throughout the day.
• Hand sanitizer is available upon entering and exiting the Science Oxford Centre
Science Oxford welcomes all children to our clubs. If you or your child has additional needs, please get in touch to discuss how we can best support your child to make the most of the club.
Science Oxford Centre
Quarry Rd, Headington, Oxford, OX3 8SB
Back to previous page