Sold Out – Summer Science Camp (ages 6–9)
Calling all budding scientists ages 6 to 9. Join our Science Camp for some exciting hands-on science this summer.
This holiday camp is designed by our skilled staff for children who love science and want to discover more. They will explore different, and varied, fields of science including electricity, wildlife and even outer space with a mixture of shows, experiments, making things and workshops.
Young scientists will work together to solve problems and discover how things work. They will explore different materials, their properties and how to change them and they will learn to develop their very own experiments and make a few things to take home too.
There will be a showcase for guardians and parents on the Friday afternoon to see what children have made and done.
Our clubs nurture curiosity and help children gain confidence and learn about science in a unique, practical, and interesting way. It’s never too early to learn about STEM!
What’s included in the price:
• A week-long camp in the summer holidays from 9.00–15.30 from 15th–19th August 2022 at the Science Oxford Centre, Headington.
• The camp is led by our experienced staff.
• Supervised early drop-off from 08.30 and late pick-up until 16.00.
• All materials and equipment included.
• A chance to spend time in the fantastic new Science Oxford Centre Exploration Zone, the woodland and our newest exhibit, the Water Lab.
• We have six funded free places, please email [email protected] to apply.
• Children can only attend one Science Oxford Summer Science Camp, not both.
• Please bring a packed lunch and water bottle.
• Children will need suitable clothing for both indoors and outdoors. A spare change of clothes is recommended if using the Water Lab.
• Science Oxford welcomes all children to our camps. If your child has additional needs, please email us on [email protected] to see how we can best support your child to make the most of the camp.
Science Oxford Centre
Quarry Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 8SB
Back to previous page